Thursday, December 22, 2011

All I want for christmas is some good ideas

Well, as is usual, this blog's pretty quiet.  I haven't been up to anything of note, especially with the game.  I've been doing a lot of other stuff, much of it pointless ,but it's hard to focus on game development, and even harder to get ideas for either fluff or crunch when I am in the mood to work on things.  It's all quite frustrating.  I don't know how some people do it.  I guess this is why I've got no intention of breaking into the tabletop games industry.  Hell, I'm surprised I've done what I have with a little pet project, even if it's mostly pulled out of my ass.

I have made some art recently, though.  nothing all that impressive, just my own take on a meme.  Of course, it's also an in-joke, as it's art of a character nobody outside my gaming group of friends would be likely to recognize. 

All because of some silly images featuring the girls from that Madoka show.

Unfortunately, I can't seem to get the full size in there without breaking things.  And, I don't usually draw in this style; this is an intentional parody of other things.  It was fun, though.

3 comments:

  1. Do you have a forum or something? Or should I just keep posting here in the comments section if I got any suggestions for the game?

    Also no, I don't know this character but she looks like Balalaika's little sister

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nope, no forums. There's this blog, or there's an IRC channel, #projectDitS on Rizon. it's a very quiet channel, but I'm lurking in there if I'm online, so if you say something, I'll eventually notice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Point buy as an option would be nice for us luck impaired people.

    ReplyDelete